A no frills funeral is a simple, low-cost funeral option, (although ‘no frills’ isn’t the official term).
This type of funeral requires less organisation than a traditional funeral, which means that not all the costly services of a funeral director are needed. In other words, you can save time and money.
Most funeral providers in the UK can offer a no frills funeral or can tailor their services to meet your needs and budget.
As mentioned, ‘direct cremation’ or ‘simple funeral’ are terms more commonly used to describe a no frills funeral.
Whether you’re planning a funeral for someone else or you’re planning ahead for your own funeral, continue reading our helpful guide to learn more about the no frills funeral option.
Simple funeral plans
At Reassured, we can help you arrange a funeral plan for a simple cremation or burial funeral from just £19.11* a month.
Our plans include the essential elements for this type of funeral including:
- Funeral director services
- Collection and care of the deceased
- A service at the crematorium or place of worship
- A coffin
- Bereavement support for family
A simple funeral plan can give you peace of mind that:
- Your specific funeral wishes will be met when the time comes
- Your loved ones won’t need to arrange your funeral; the plan provider will take care of everything
- You’ve paid today’s price for your funeral services, which avoids rising costs
Get in touch with Reassured for your personalised funeral plan quote. We’re here to help (and we don’t charge a fee).