As you experience the joy of welcoming a new baby into your world, no doubt your mind will naturally turn to the future and how you will provide for this child for the next 18+ years.
Taking out life insurance at this important milestone in your life is one way in which you can give yourself the peace of mind that your family will be well looked after, no matter what happens.
Life insurance doesn’t need to be complicated. As a new parent you’ll undoubtedly be pushed for time, but rest assured that you can find a fast, friendly and above all affordable insurance policy when you let us help out.
If you are a new parent and thinking about taking out life insurance to secure your loved one’s future, talk to our friendly Reassured team today on 0808 168 2025 to find a great deal and the perfect policy.
The costs to consider when buying life insurance
Raising a child can bring with it many new expenses and financial pressures. How would your partner cope with meeting these costs if you were no longer around?
Life insurance can provide a welcome safety net for your loved ones, and peace of mind for you, by covering all these expenses in your absence.
- Before you know it, you’ll be shelling out for school uniforms, dinner money, school trips away and tuition fees
- Later on, the expenses of university can be significant, so you’ll want to make sure all these costs are covered by your policy.
- As a new mum or dad, you not only provide financial support for your child, but you also carry out a number of unpaid responsibilities
- Consider how your partner would cope without you doing your share of the childcare, and how much it would cost to use a childcare service instead.
- You may already have some form of protection in place to cover your mortgage, but now you have an extra mouth to feed, it might be a good time to check the cover you have is still adequate.
- From heating and electricity, to clothing and food, there are many expenses which are largely unavoidable when raising a child
- So that your loved ones can maintain their lifestyle long term, you should make provision for these expenses in your level of cover
- You should also think about any loans, credit cards or other debts which still need paying off.
How Reassured can help you today
We compare offers from many major UK insurers, such as Aviva, Legal and General, LV= and more, negotiating the lowest possible price for your ideal life insurance package.
Our experienced team are only a phone call away, 0808 168 2025. Let them put their expertise to use in finding you the very best policy, to suit your unique needs. Alternatively Start Your Quote online today.