You're eligible for the gift whether you take out your policy online, by post or over the telephone.
As with most of the offers we found, you have to pay in 6 months worth of premiums before being entitled to the gift.
You'll be sent a letter or email 30 days after the start of your policy with details on how to redeem your voucher.
As with all offers, if you miss a premium payment or cancel your policy within the first 6 months you'll not be entitled to the gift.
Also, this offer is not available to any cashback customers.
If you've previously held or cancelled a policy with Legal & General within the past 18 months, you won't be eligible.
Lastly, you have 12 months from the start of your policy to claim your chosen gift card.
Alongside this free gift, Legal and General also offer a £135 Farewill subscription.
This allows you 12-month access to the service where you can create a will to specify you wishes upon your passing.
Key points with Legal & General £100 free gift:
- You have to pay 6 months premiums before you can claim your gift
- Only 1 person per policy is eligible
- Cashback customers are excluded from this offer
- You have 12 months from your policy start date to claim your gift
- No cash alternative offered
- For policies taken out on or before 31/03/20