We may share your information with our third-party insurers and business partners:
- in order to obtain the quotes you have requested;
- to provide the insurers with the information they require in order to make a decision in regards to your insurance application;
- to arrange any insurance product on your behalf; and
- as otherwise required in order to fulfil our contract with you.
As set out in the information we collect, some of this information will be special category data.
- Investment Discounts On-Line Limited (theidol), which acts as the Data Processor for our online quote and application journey;
- IT Service providers, including those who help operate our website, telephony, IT and back office systems;
- Legal advisers, accountants, auditors, financial institutions and professional service firms who act on our behalf;
We may share your data with any of the following insurance partners for the purpose of providing quotes and arranging an insurance policy:
- American International Group (AIG)
- iptiQ Life S.A.
- Legal & General (L&G)
- Liverpool Victoria (LV=)
- The Exeter
We may share your data with any of the following funeral plan partners for the purpose of them providing quotes and arranging a funeral plan:
Your personal information may be used for the purpose of advertising services provided by advertising service provider’s organisations such as Google, Facebook, Outbrain and Taboola. We may share data with them to carry out this activity. We carry out these activities to help us understand customer behaviour, advertise and improve our services for you now and in the future. We will not sell your data to third parties for them to market to you.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third parties where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
We may also share your data with our agents and advisors and with any other corporate entity in our group, including entities that we may acquire or that may acquire us in the future, provided that we inform them that they must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice.
We may also share your information to any other person if you have consented to the disclosure.