Summer’s finally here, and with it, the opportunity to get out of the country and visit somewhere fresh and exciting with the whole family.
Maybe it’s Disneyland Paris, perhaps Universal Studios Florida, or you might even decide you want to visit sunny Australia on the other side of the world.
Wherever you choose to go, chances are you’ll need to book a flight to get there.
One of the fastest and safest forms of holiday travel, sprinting to the airport to arrive in time for your early flight can be stressful, but once you’re airborne, everything else becomes a breeze.
Unless, of course, you end up booking with an airline that isn’t exactly child-friendly, especially if it’s the first time you’re taking your child abroad - a daunting task for any parent.
So, that begs the question; which airline should you go with if you’re looking for the best travel experience with your kids?
Well, don’t worry, we’ve done the hard work for you! By analysing all the major airlines around the globe, and giving them a score out of 7, we’ve determined which are the most family-friendly based on the following criteria:
- How much they charge for seat reservations
- How much do you need to pay for checked luggage allowance
- Do families get priority boarding?
- Are child-friendly meals offered on board?
- Is child-friendly entertainment offered on board?
- Can you bring a carry cot on board for free?
- Can you bring a pushchair on board for free?
So without further ado, here are the most child-friendly airlines if you’re looking to get away with the family this summer...