If you’ve ever worked in a corporate environment, you probably know just how stressful and hectic your day can get.
The fast-paced lifestyle can certainly be a shock for anyone just stepping out of university and into the working world.
However, in recent years, more and more people have been looking for ways to improve their work-life balance, as well as motivating themselves to get back into the office groove when coming back from holiday.
With this in mind, the team at Reassured scoured everyone’s favourite modern social media platform – TikTok - to bring you the top 15 work-life balance hacks that you can try out in your own life to brighten up your weekdays.
Reassured’s top 15 tips:
- Start a secret drawer club
- Take regular breaks throughout the day
- Give yourself well-earned rewards
- Get to know those working around you
- Learn some niche skills
- Start your day earlier
- Eat lunch while you work
- Make a positive email folder
- Keep your files organised
- Invest in a notepad and pen
- Give praise to your collegues
- Start conversations with a compliment
- Know and use your benefits
- Make a to-do list
- Decorate your office for different seasons